Call Us: 808.621.6033
TADS offers an Application Worksheet to help streamline your application process. The worksheet can be accessed using the link below.
Complete and submit an online TADS application form. This process can be initiated by clicking the link below.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY !
1. Financial Assistance is available for students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. (Preschool students are not eligible for financial assistance from Trinity Lutheran Church & School. Preschool students may qualify for assistance from one of our partners: Kamehameha Schools - Pauahi Keiki Scholars, Preschool Open Doors or Child Care Aware.)
2. Financial Assistance funds are limited. Not all applicants will receive financial assistance. Receiving financial assistance for a prior year does not guarantee an applicant financial assistance for the current year or subsequent years.
3. All paperwork and the enrollment fees must be received by the school office before Financial Assistance will be considered.
4. Financial Assistance may not be accumulated with other financial aid and/or discounts. (e.g., The Trinity Lutheran Church Membership discount [10%] may not be added to another financial assistance award.) A family may receive the higher of the discount and/or assistance amounts for which they are eligible.
5. Parents applying for Financial Assistance after March 31, 2017, will not be included in the first round of Financial Assistance consideration and awards. If Financial Assistance funds are available after the first round, a second round of consideration / awards may take place.
6. Completed applications will be considered until July 31, 2017, if funds are still available.
Trinity Lutheran Church Active Membership Discount:
Members of Trinity Lutheran Church - Wahiawa, are entitled to a tuition discount. Families must be active members, in good standing and must meet the membership requirements set forth by the pastor and congregation. If you have any questions, please contact the the church office.Type your paragraph here.
We are a participating partner with Kamehameha Schools Pauahi Keiki Scholars and Kipona Scholarship. To apply please visit www.ksbe.edu.
Preschool Open Doors:
Preschool students may qualify for assistance through Preschool Open Doors. For more information visit www.patchhawaii.org.
Child Care Aware of America:
Military families needing assistance with before and after school care may qualify for help from Child Care Aware. Visit childcareaware.org for information.
*Financial Assistance and discounts may not be combined.