Just like you, we value choice and Christ in education, and we understand that sending your children to a private Christian school changes how you prioritize your finances. Trinity Lutheran School continues to be one of the most affordable private schools on Oahu. Mahalo for putting your child's education first.
Standard Enrollment opens for all families on January 1, 2018.
TO ENROLL (per child):
Standard Enrollment for New and Returning Families runs from January 1, 2018 - March 15, 2018 at $375.
Ongoing Standard Enrollment for New and Returning Families begins March 16, 2018 at $475.
|PROGRAM||5 full days||3 full days||2 full days||5 half days||3 half days||2 half days|
|GRADES K - 8||$8,700/year||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
EXTENDED CARE PROGRAMS
|PROGRAM||5 days/week||4 days/week||3 days/week||2 days/week||1 day/week||Drop-in|
|BEFORE SCHOOL CARE||$700/year||$575/year||$450/year||$300/year||$150/year||$7/day|
|AFTER SCHOOL CARE (HALF DAY)||11:30-2:30||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||$17/day|
|AFTER SCHOOL CARE||$1,700/year||$1,400/year||$1,050/year||$700/year||$350/year||$17/day|
|BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER||$2,200/year||$1,800/year||$1,350/year||$900/year||$450/year||N/A|
DUE WITH TUITION ON REGISTRATION DAY:
SLEEPING MATS (preschool only; optional for prekindergarten): $25
GRADUATION FEE (prekindergarten and grade 8): $35
DRINKS (optional): $125 per school year (1% white milk, 2% chocolate milk, or 100% fruit juice)
BAND PROGRAM (elective for grades 5-8): $50 per child, per year (limited instruments available from TLS; see Mr. Bauchle on Registration Day for instrumental rental store locations)
OUTDOOR EDUCATION (grades 5-8; required as part of grade level curriculum):
ATHLETICS PROGRAM (paid in season): $50 per athlete, per sport (Extra-curricular for grades 4 - 8; volleyball and/or basketball)
CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE: 4% of amount charged
PROGRAM CHANGE FEE: $50 (Applies to preschool, prekindergarten, and extended care programs changes made after Registration Day 2018)
LATE PAYMENT FEE: $50 (Applies to tuition and outdoor education; there is a 5-day grace period after the 15th of the month)
RETURNED CHECK CHARGE: $30 (After one returned check (per family), only cash payments will be accepted)
MULTIPLE CHILD TUITION DEDUCTION*: 5% for 2nd child; 10% for 3rd child; 15% for 4th child
MILITARY FAMILY CREDIT*: 5% per student
TRINITY LUTHERAN CHURCH MEMBERSHIP CREDIT*:
FAMILY REFERRAL CREDIT: $200 per family
The Family Referral Credit is available to any current Trinity Lutheran School family that refers a new family to Trinity Lutheran School. This is a per family offer, not a per student offer. In order for a family to receive this credit, the referred family must meet the following requirements:
Families will be notified by email of their referral credits. If there is more than one referring family listed on the initial application of the referred student, the referral credit will be split equally among the referring families.
NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID*:
Trinity Lutheran School awards limited financial aid to families who show financial need.
TADS offers an Application Worksheet to help streamline your application process. The worksheet can be accessed using the link below.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY !
1. Financial Assistance is available for students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Preschool and prekindergarten students are not eligible for financial assistance from Trinity Lutheran Church & School. Preschool and prekindergarten students may qualify for assistance from one of our partners: Kamehameha Schools - Pauahi Keiki Scholars, Preschool Open Doors or Child Care Aware.
2. Financial Assistance funds are limited. Not all applicants will receive financial assistance. Receiving financial assistance for a prior year does not guarantee an applicant financial assistance for the current year or subsequent years.
3. All paperwork and the enrollment fees must be received by the school office before Financial Assistance will be considered.
4. Financial Assistance may not be accumulated with other financial aid and/or discounts (e.g., The Trinity Lutheran Church Membership discount [10%] may not be added to another financial assistance award). A family may receive the higher of the discount and/or assistance amounts for which they are eligible.
5. Parents applying for Financial Assistance after March 31, 2017 will not be included in the first round of Financial Assistance consideration and awards. If Financial Assistance funds are available after the first round, a second round of consideration / awards may take place.
PRESCHOOL OPEN DOORS*:
CHILD CARE AWARE OF AMERICA*:
*Other than the Family Referral Credit, tuition relief opportunities may not be combined.